2. Collecting personal information The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used: your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system; information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths; information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register here; information that you enter when you create a profile on this website – for example, your name, information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to emails and/or newsletters; information that you enter while using the services on this website; information that is generated while using this website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it; information relating to anything you purchase, or transactions you make through this website, which includes your name, address and email address.
3. Using your personal information Personal information submitted to us through this website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following: administering this website and business; personalizing this website for you; enabling your use of the services available on this website; sending you goods purchased through this website; supplying services purchased through this website; sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you; sending you non-marketing commercial communications; sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested; sending you an occasional email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter); sending you marketing communications relating to this business. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
4. Disclosing personal information We may disclose your personal information to our employees, as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information: to the extent that we are required to do so by law; in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. Retaining personal information This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data. To the extent that we are required to do so by law, if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings and in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
6. Security of your personal information We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through this website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing this website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to this website).
7. Amendments We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on this website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on this website.
8. Your rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
9. Updating information Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.